July 21, 2020
We have learned that U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Health Resources and Services Administration has scheduled two focus groups for this week
to help providers with questions about $15 billion in Medicaid/CHIP funds available through the Provider Relief Fund.
As you know, HHS has extended the application deadline for these funds to Monday, August 3, 2020.
The focus group sessions will address:
- Awareness of the Provider Relief Fund program and Medicaid/CHIP distribution.
- Understanding of program components, such as eligibility.
- Technical challenges faced during the application process.
These sessions are scheduled for:
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, RSVP IMMEDIATELY AND PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING DETAILS TO: email@example.com
- Tuesday, July 21, from 6:30 – 7:30 pm ET
- Wednesday, July 22, from 3:00 – 4:00 pm ET
. Please provide your name, email, title, organization and state and note which session you would like to attend.