November 18, 2020
Application deadlines for those items approved to be paid from the CARES Act are coming up soon! See details below:
- Hazard Pay for Personal Care (T1019), Respite (T1005) and Companion (S5135) ONLY
- The information for Fee-for-Service providers is attached here.
- We have been asked to remind everyone that the deadline for submitting the staff roster, attestation and completing the application for the API (Administrative Provider Identification) is 1 December – but sooner is better!
- The deadline is very tight, but these funds will be swept up for other purposes on the 18th of December if they are not encumbered!
- Retainer Payments for Group Day (97150 or T2025) , Community Engagement (T2021), Community Coaching (T2013 or T2013 U1)
- Details should be out within the next 24 hours, but the timeline here is also very tight – likely 2 December
- Since these payments will not be made with Medicaid funds, providers will need an API Number; you might want to get an early start by looking at the information (page 2, item 3) in the Hazard Pay Instructions above. There is no harm in completing that part of the process as soon as possible!
We plan to open up the “Member’s Call” on Friday for any interested provider to help get the word out as widely as possible
November 20th Member Call
9:00 AM – 10:00 AM (EST)
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (646) 749-3129
Access Code: 747-775-845