WaMS Phase II Update – “Go Live + 3 Days”

July 03, 2018

There is additional information for Members on the WaMS Phase II page, but three notes are critical here:
  • Please let us know immediately if there are delays in authorizations because of the revised WaMS system and/or the inability for you or a support coordinator to upload an ISP,
  • because of additional changes, not part of the original specification of the EHR – WaMS exchange, the CSB vendors are being asked to do additional work and, subsequently, additional testing to allow the data to be exchanged.  We expect this will take another 6+ weeks, and
  • at this writing, no CSB has been successful in having an ISP move from their EHR to WaMS.
Stay tuned!